As Dance The World 2015 quickly approaches, we are getting more and more excited for our celebrity guest week featuring Chelsie Hightower. As stated in our previous post, we are very honored to have Chelsie join our team for June 23-26, 2015. With all that Chelsie has done and accomplished at such an early age and with her continuing career, we find her to be the perfect role model for our dancers!
For those of you joining us for Celebrity Week 2015, here is what you can expect!
Tuesday, June 23rd: Rehearsal Night
- Chelsie will be kicking off the week with a warm welcome, an introduction to herself and her career, followed by an exciting warm up before getting started with group rehearsal. The rehearsal will conclude with a meet & greet and the opportunity for individual studio photos with Chelsie!
Thursday, June 25th: Farewell Gala Dinner
- Take advantage of the opportunity to hear Chelsie share her story, focusing on her unbelievable experiences as a member of So You Think You Can Dance & Dancing with the Stars!
Friday, June 26th: Master Class Workshop
- Don't miss out on a once in a lifetime opportunity - learning how to jive with Chelsie (her specialty!). Finish the week with this high-energy, classic dance style that will leave you wanting to learn more!
- Location: Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort Ballroom (1-2pm)
- $35 per performer - includes transportation to/from your hotel
- Spots still available! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up today!