Cook Around the World 2019 is just around the corner! As you're getting ready for your trip to Florida consider these tips so you can "sizzle your way to success."Remember to bring:
- Cook Around The World Lanyard and All Access Pass
- Park Hopper Pass (take a photo of the back and write your name on the pass)
- Comfortable attire for the Florida climate – check the weather before packing!
- Hands-On Culinary Improv Attire – T-shirt, Long pants, and closed toe shoes
- Reusable water bottle for the parks
- Hotel Voucher (1 per room)
- Disney’s Magical Express Information – If applicable
- Itinerary and General Instructions (Take a photo of these documents)
- Team Menu for the Culinary Improv
Culinary Improv Reminders:
- Outside materials (utensils, ingredients, etc) are not permitted
- All schools will receive ingredients and utensils on-site
- Students and chaperones will receive chef coat on-site
- Hair must be pulled back, jewelry is not permitted
- Beard nets will be available on-site
While preparing for Cook Around The World keep in mind:
- Florida climate is hot and humid
- You are representing your school (be courteous and respectful)
- Be on time
- Review all documents before you leave
- Take a moment to network with other schools from across the country!
- Tag us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter! #cookaroundtheworld @cookatwdw
Lastly, remember to have fun! We are looking forward to meeting all of you for the 7th annual Cook Around The World event at Walt Disney World® Resort!